Season specific info will be posted on the main page of this website.
- I do 99.9% of my communication directly to the athletes through the GroupMe app.
- I relay information in as timely a manner as possible to the athletes, and expect them to communicate with their families regarding important times and dates.
- If you do not have the “GroupMe” app, please download this to your phone. I will be sending out pertinent information during the offseason, and season using this app.
- On very rare occasions I’ll use the Remind app to push important notifications to all parents. Please text the phrase “@onwgtennis” (for Girls tennis) to the number 81010 to sign up for this remind. (I would only do this once your student is selected for the team. Also, if you have done this for a past season, you do not need to rejoin the list.)
- Again, for the most part I will communicate with the athletes and expect them to report any important updates to you.
- My personal e-mail is email@example.com if you need to get in contact with me.
- Please follow us on twitter @ONWRavenTennis for news, scores, etc.
Practices will be everyday after school from 3:30-5:30pm. The expectation is that all athletes attend all scheduled practices and coaches need to be made aware of any conflicts or expected absences as soon as they are known. JV and Varsity will usually practice together, and the location will be at either CBAC or the ONW school courts. Consult the schedules tab for an up to date practice schedule.
Use the link on this site titled: Schedules, to see Match and Practice Schedules. Please know that it is subject to change (mostly due to weather) so please refer back to it often to see any changes that might have been made.
- Each player will be asked to pay $60 to be a part of the team this season.
- This will cover uniform costs (a tank top and skort) for each player to keep, as well as a few snacks/drinks for some of the all day competitions.