Winter Offseason Conditioning Program – Info to come soon!
- We’ll be teaming up with Soccer and Track to get/stay in shape over the winter.
For all boys interested in trying out for the 2020 Raven Boys Tennis Team:
- Tryouts will occur from Monday March 2nd through Thursday March 5th at CBAC.
- All players must have a current Physical and Concussion form completed and signed before tryouts begin Monday March 2nd These forms can be found at the following web address: https://www.olatheschools.org/Page/9568
- All players will have a chance to earn a place on the team. Placement will be determined by skill level as demonstrated by challenge match results and coaching observations.
- Attitude and coachability will be factored into the evaluation process.
- Approximately 20-24 players will be selected for the team.
- Seniors not in the top 10 will not be selected for the team.
- The team roster will be available before school on Friday, March 5, 2020
- All players will be expected to pay a season fee of approximately $50. This will cover a new uniform top as well as snacks and drinks for some of the longer events.
- Uniforms from prior seasons may be worn during competitions, but ALL PLAYERS MUST purchase this year’s uniform as well.
- Spirit wear will be available again and this info will be distributed once the team roster is finalized.
- If you do not have the “GroupMe” app, please download this to your phone, and have a another player or coach add you to the team group chat. This is the main way we can contact each other during the season, and throughout the tryout process.
If/when you make the team:
- Practices will take place Monday through Friday from 3:30 to 5:30 pm.
- This year there will be no official practices over Spring Break.
- Practice locations will vary depending on the availability of CBAC and the competition schedule.
- A precise practice schedule will be available when the season begins, and will be updated as necessary.